We have seen it many times.
Everything is ready to take your law firm to the next level. You think you did it all and now the phone will start ringing.
When I say you did it all, I mean that you did everything your last SEO guru told you to do to get your website to the top of the Google search result. You spend a small fortune on this firm and he told you that it would be easy and fast.
Than every time you check how your website is doing in the search results all you see is your competitors and you wonder why they are there and not you.
I get it
I understand that you think that if you would have spent a little more or had more knowledge or maybe more time it could have been different.
That is why I am here. And that is the reason I want to give you the precise game plan your business need to have success – and it is totally free.
All you have to do is invest some time in having a look at our free tailor made audit we do for your website. If you take the next step and let me help you or not does not matter. You can even take our audit and take it to our competitor. You will have the full consultation and this will include actionable smart ideas to grow your business.
What you need to know about law firm SEO
As an attorney you had to go to school for many years to study and become a professional.
As an SEO expert all you have to do is build a nice looking website and call yourself whatever you want.
Question is how you can tell the professional from the fake expert. It sometime looks like the whole industry is phony and full of spammers.
There are many so called SEO professionals that claim to have specialized in the market for Legal Companies. Most of them however act like used car dealers and promise you anything just to sell you their services.
What they are doing is nothing else then using:
- Old and outdated methods
- Do not follow search engine guidelines
- Do nothing themselves but outsource to a cheap foreign company
- Tell every client the same old story and sales pitch
- Take your check without showing any results
I have read and heard tons of horror stories what so called “SEO experts” do.
I have seen results that wiped website form the map by doing it all wrong. But I have to be honest. I understand it!
I have to be honest and tell you that SEO is hard. There are many challenges like:
- Keeping up with the almost continuously Google changes
- Understanding new SEO techniques
- Creating new strategies that are affordable
- Coming up with better strategies than the competition
- Doing everything to really implement these strategies
It is a fact that SEO is very time consuming and hard work and in most cases cannot be automated.
There is a lot of manual labor included and staying on top of every new development is time consuming.
That is what I have learned in the over 11 years I am in the SEO business and this is the experience I offer to my clients. Failing is easy if you do not know what you are doing.
If you run into any SEO company that tells you it is easy to get you to page one in Google, I can only advise you to get up and leave as fast as you can.
Your Law Firm Problem With SEO?
- Not seeing any result from your last SEO guru
- Being busy with your business and not having time to work on your website and SEO.
- You tried to delegate it to one of your staff members but they do not know how to check results
- You’ve been throwing money at your SEO and nothing happened
- You follow any tips you read about lawyer SEO.
- After the last SEO update your website is getting penalized
Lbl Internet marketing offers the solution called:
Science and Art of law firm SEO
I grew up in the Netherlands and after my education (that actually never ended) I worked in several management positions. I always was very interested in the internet and the possibilities. I am a strong believer that it is still in his baby shoes and it will keep on growing and become a bigger part of our life every day.
In 2006 I moved to the USA and started LbL Internet Marketing as a hobby next to my full service restaurant and took the first of many courses that taught me web design and SEO. By implementing these strategies that worked at that time I started making a living with affiliate marketing and sold my restaurant.
SEO and web design for businesses was the next logical step.
Now you know a little more about me I can tell you what I am able to do for your law firm.
Over the many years I have worked on and succeeded to find a solution that works.
It does not only work it is also affordable.
The Google algorithm changes but despite these changes my strategy works because I use a combination of Science and Art. I can provide you a logical, time tested strategy and solution for your law firm.
But please don’t believe that I have stopped working on continuously improving and testing the strategies and apply the latest changes to them. It is not like I run a fast food service and keep doing the same thing over and over again.
I realize that your law firm is not like any other. You have different needs than your competitor.
My strategy is built up in steps and each of them have to be completed before moving on with the next step.
Each step takes time, but how much depends on the initial website audit we did.
Here is an explanation of the steps we take to improve your website’s ranking
SEO is done on your website and off your website.
Step 1 – On site SEO
Before we start doing anything we have to make sure that the foundation is solid.
The foundation is how your law firm website is build. Your website is the place where you visitors find quality content, and can connect with your company and you as an attorney. There is where you build trust and show your expertise as a lawyer.
That is why the first step contains everything that is on your website. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Optimize images for speed and SEO
- Optimize for mobile and tablet users.
- Find out what is indexed and not
- Checking all titles are optimized but not repeated
- Check all internal linking since this is very important for ranking
- Analyze and maybe update your content
- Plus about 40 things we do that you don’t have to worry about.
The result is that we want to make sure that your onsite SEO is optimized to the max and all the technical content is boosting your ranking and not holding it back. In this phase we will in a fast way make sure that all issues with your website are solved and make sure that it does:
• Looks good and appealing to your visitors
• Is organized to help your visitors find the information they look for easy and fast
• Your website loads fast. We might suggest another hosting company if necessary.
Step 2 – Off site SEO
30% SEO power comes from your website. That is why in the next step it is our goal to establish and build authority of your brand, your website and for you as the attorney behind all of this.
Old school SEO’ers use to do nothing else than stuffing your website with keywords like lawyer and attorney and that use to work years ago, but not anymore.
The new fact is that what is on your website is responsible for about 30% of letting Google and the algorithm know what your website is about. The other 70% comes from what we do off your website.
To accomplish this we do several things and again it is depending on what already is done or not. We do things like:
- Write and distribute high quality press releases
- Verify and set up new business citation with the right NAP information. NAP is name, address and phone number. It is very important to have these consistent all over the internet.
- Start and set up high directory links on site like BOTW.org, Business.com and more.
- Set up your Facebook, twitter and Linkedin profiles.
- Use our knowledge about back linking to improve your ranking
What else we do is check if you are up and running on Google places and maps. There are tons of local business platform where we check that all you information is correct. We also clean up the bad ones or replace them with the right information.
This is a huge undertaking but essential for the success of our SEO campaigns. We manually have to find all of them and correct if needed. Google’s organic algorithm depends on maps, but your customers will look for you in local searches.
Step 3 – Moving Forward
In this step we move forward with the SEO and website strategies and keep working on all the subjects we mentioned in our first two steps. The goal of our third step is still the same and that is build up even more authority with the search engines and your possible customers. We use our 5 steps for this.
- Structure your website and make sure nothing on there will prevent ranking higher.
- Content with high quality that convert for SEO and inform your readers
- Build trust with the right content in place
- Develop authority through link building and website promotion.
- Social engagement. Keep using social media to build more trust.
Just like a car needs maintenance a website and SEO campaign need to be maintained to keep it in a good shape and in front of the search engines.
It is very important to realize that what is mostly called “maintenance” does not mean just making random updates and using the same program others use and you have always used.
The world of SEO changes almost on a daily basis and sometimes the impact is huge. Like we mentioned before there are always options for creativity and innovation in SEO. We focus on the building blocks we told you about and some other things that are our “tricks of the trade”
Time frame for law firm SEO – How long will it take
Look at it this way. You had to go to school for many years to get educated in your field of the law. SEO should not take the same amount of time but also cannot be done overnight.
Authority is something that has to be build up over a period of time. If you have an outdated website it will take time for the search engines to find you renewed website and rank it again in a different position.
If your law firm is not known we have to give it the boost to be found by your existing and new customers.
Here are some general numbers to answer the question how long it will take.
A new website can take between 6 and 8 months to show any result in Google.
An established website can take in between 3 and 5 months to start generating results in the law firm searches.
All depending on the keywords we choose and the completion.
How much does this all cost
I have a different approach than most other SEO companies that are in the same league as we are. I am not asking you to talk to us first and then come up with a price.
Our SEO plans start at $650 per month and go up to $20.000 per month. The average what our clients pay is $1500 per month. If you need a customized plan we can work with that also.
Science and Art of LBL Internet Marketing law firm SEO. Partner up with me
Here is what I guarantee:
One of my personal guarantees is that I will work with you and not with your competitor at the same time.
That is why I only work with one law firm in a specific category. Meaning that if you are a specialized divorce lawyer, I will not work with another divorce attorney in the same geographical area.
My time is limited and I only take clients that I can give my 100% attention. If my agenda is full I will not take on more clients.
My other guarantees are:
- I will get to know you and your law firm. Get to know your SEO needs and how to make that different from your competitor.
- Starting day 1 I will take action that is solid and proven to optimize your website and make your law firms more successful.
- I will continue to stay passionate about new SEO innovations and keep developing the used systems.
- I am always upfront and honest about the prices and promises I make.
If you feel that LBL Internet Marketing and me as the CEO can be a good match for your law firm and if you feel that my over 11 year experience in web design and SEO can help your firm grow and establish authority feel free to contact me and I will schedule our meeting.
You can however type in “LbL internet marketing” in Google and see my website show up.
If I would not be able to rank my own website for my brand name I would not be in the law firm SEO business today!
Edward van Aken
LbL Internet marketing
1212 Pond River RD
Elkton KY, 42220